UPDATE - Spring Programs 2020
In response to the emergence in Ontario of COVID-19, and to aid in containing the spread of the virus, FCAG has opted to postpone the start of spring programs. Classes and workshops will tentatively begin the week of April 5, 2020 - registration deadline is now March 29.
At this time, our office shall remain open. You can contact us by phone at 416-740-6520 or email email@example.com.
The decision was made on the recommendations of Toronto Public Health. Should the status of our programs and services change, we will post a notice on our website and send an e-newsletter.
List of affected programs:
- Acrylic Pouring Workshop: Pour Your Heart Out: Four Pours with Tania Iraheta
- Oil/Acrylic Painting (Beg./Int.) with Jacqueline Crawley
- Watercolour Painting (Studio) (Int./Adv.)
- Oil/Acrylic Painting (Int./Adv.) with Kelly McNeil
- Watercolour Painting (Int.) with Wendy Bannerman
- Open Studio
- Watercolour Painting (Beg./Int.) with Nancy Buckingham
Download a registration form HERE. Mail or drop-off the form with payment.
What We Are Doing to Limit Spread:
- Increased sanitation of all communal areas, including washrooms
- Promote regular hand-washing: display posters, put sanitizing hand rub dispensers in prominent places
- Promote good respiratory hygiene: ensure paper tissues are available
- Regular meetings of our Executive and Facility Committee teams
- Engaging with our stakeholders to ensure we are current with best practices
What You Can Do to Stay Healthy:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds
- Sneeze or cough into your arm or sleeve
- Consider a wave or elbow bump in place of a handshake, a hug or kiss
- Encourage those you know are sick to stay home until they no longer have symptoms
- If you become ill, stay home until you are no longer showing symptoms. Contact your local public health authority and tell them your symptoms. They will give you advice about what to do next.
For more information and regular updates, please visit the following websites:
Toronto Public Health
Public Health Ontario
Public Health Agency of Canada (Government of Canada)
Thank you for your continued cooperation and support.