4th UPDATE - July 3, 2020
Dear FCAG Community,
We hope that this message finds you healthy and well!
We are reaching out with another update on the evolving impact of COVID-19 and the affect it is having on our programs and services.
Franklin Carmichael Art Centre facilities are closed to the public until further notice. We continue to respond to your inquiries by phone at 416-740-6520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This summer, our staff is working both remotely and onsite. We have implemented the following recommendations to support a safe workplace:
- Screen staff for COVID-19 symptoms before work
- Implement attendance policies for staff
- Including requiring sick staff to stay at home and reminding staff about the importance of reporting illness
- Maintain physical distancing between people within the facility
- Increase communication with customers and staff
- post educational materials in high visibility areas to encourage behaviours to prevent transmission
- Support and encourage proper hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette
- Including glove use and use of cloth and non-medical face masks
- Enhance environmental cleaning and disinfection
For more information and regular updates, please visit the following websites:
Toronto Public Health
Public Health Ontario
Public Health Agency of Canada (Government of Canada)
Thank you for your continued cooperation and support. It makes a difference!
All the best,
Franklin Carmichael Art Group